Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Impossiblist
42,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to popeyes to get some chickens, and the gentleman at the speak said "lovely smile".

so I said "yes", because I didnt know what was going on.

So again he says "lovely smile"

and again i say, "yes"

then he screams SPICY OR MILD??????

and I realized im a jackass.

· Impossiblist
42,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mrs. VR;11442155 said:
Why didn't you say THANK YOU??? :rofl:
I dont know! While I was eating my chicken once at home and thinking over the event, I thought to myself that perhaps thank you would be a better response.

Truthfully, I wasnt listening the first time he asked, so I just said yes because I didnt know what was going on. Then the second time he complimented me, I felt obligated to say yes, even though I knew it was not a proper response, because I had used the first time, and ill be damned if Im just going to abandon it.

· hates you
32,059 Posts
I should clarify:

I dunno about Tejas, but here in Tennessee, the only people that work fast food are mexicans, blacks, and white people with tattoos on their forearms.

· Impossiblist
42,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
btw, chicken ****ing sucked. First and last time for popeyes, for KT.

way too salty...

· hates you
32,059 Posts
When we got a Bojangles here last year I almost ate myself sick eating there. I love their food. Just got a popeyes, and I haven't tried it yet, although I remember liking it when I was young.

· Impossiblist
42,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
eddief4;11442410 said:
i have always called PopEyes' the Colin Cleaner:supergrin:
so thats what I have to look forward to in a couple of hours, this being my first visit?

· Out Of Order
16,625 Posts
KilgoreTrout;11442167 said:
I dont know! While I was eating my chicken once at home and thinking over the event, I thought to myself that perhaps thank you would be a better response.

Truthfully, I wasnt listening the first time he asked, so I just said yes because I didnt know what was going on. Then the second time he complimented me, I felt obligated to say yes, even though I knew it was not a proper response, because I had used the first time, and ill be damned if Im just going to abandon it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts