close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thanks Guys!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by elloquito26, Mar 11, 2007.

1. elloquito26

elloquito26

Thanks to all of you,I repair my computer,NO MORE "CiD".
    Thanks and GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU:banana: :thumbsup:

2. elloquito26

elloquito26

when I do all the things you told me I think the problems gone,but not the damm thing stil here in the computer,I don't know what I can do, every time I surf a new windows open with the name CiD.

3. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Now just curioius, did it appear gone for 20min, then it was back? When it was working fine, did you restart, and then find the problem was back?

Strange...

I don't know what was suggested on your other thread, but go through add/remove programs, and see if anything is there that shouldn't be, or that looks weird.

Also, update all your virus/adware software, and reboot to safe mode, and run your scans there, and delete anything that comes up.

If that doesn't work, I wouldn't stress over it anymore, just Backup, Format and reinstall Windows, but thats just me.

IGF

4. elloquito26

elloquito26

Now I try AGV antispyware and these find 1 trojan,I delete,now it's working good ,for now,I hope that d...m CiD don't come again. About the back up an the reinstalation,I can't do it,I have XP home( don't have Backup)and I don't have the XP Cd,so I can't do that.maybe in may I go to buy XP pro.Thanks for help,ok?
    ELLOQUITO26