close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thank you GSSF!!!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Kentucky Jelly, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Kentucky Jelly

Kentucky Jelly

I just wanted to thank GSSF for the excellent turn around time on my membership application, and my discount certificate. I applied via email mid-late January. After reading some threads here I saw it was normal to not get charged for a while, and could take even longer to receive anything. My card was charged after about a week or a little less. With in a week of that I was surprised to come home from work to my Membership package! I went through all the goodies they sent me, and then realized you have to request the pistol certificate:crying:. This was the same day I had read on here that the program was changing. I emailed a request immediately. Within another week I received the certificate, and it was the "old style". I now have a brand new G36, registered for the armorers class in June(Columbus, Oh), and planning on at least 2 matches(Indianapolis, Lexington). I was lucky enough to have a dealer with in 15 minutes of my house, and had the 36 in stock. The dealer was very nice, and was hip to the whole GSSF deal. The transaction took all of 15 minutes.

What a great program. Thanks!

2. deathpriest

deathpriest

Welcome and provide a range report on that G36.

Blessings