Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
I think it's a fine idea to let Pradip the Embezzler answer queries on my Schwab One account! :rofl:

·
Simply Charming
4,883 Posts
When I call CS and get an America, I instantly feel good about the conversation - even if they can't solve my problem.

When I call CS and get a foreign representative, I instantly feel dread and assume that they will be unable to help me.

I spend a lot of time on the phone with CS for various companies, and the above observations, while very general, are true in an overwhelming percentage of my experiences.

·
1-man flash mob
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"Oh don't you know, that's the sound of the man... working on the chain. gaaaaang. Oooooh..... aaaah.... "

·
Inquisitive
13,123 Posts
Awwww man, I can't believe some of you folks are afraid to give some of your most personal data to a felon behind bars.

Though, I suppose that's better than doing it to one who's not behind bars, eh?:whistling:

And just FYI, it's been done here for years. Several places use prisoners to man the phone lines. They say the criminals don't have access to one's personal info, that there's no way it could do them any good even if they did.

They say.:shocked:

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Isn't this special, sharing your private information with a convict in India. If I wanted some low to life have my info I'd find a local con and keep the job in the states.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts