GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
dpast32
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a brief & relatively 'to the point' observation for all of us here to perhaps make us chuckle, & reaffirm what we already know & believe. With all the anarchism, lawlessness, both random & premeditated violence, both to persons & property, some of which tends to be extremely historical & important irreplaceable property / memorial statues. We, along with a great many others have learned just how important it is to 'fully retain' our right to keep & bear arms !! So very many people out there, folks of all types, ages, genders, races, economic backgrounds have realized that when your / our families are in immediate peril of the loss of life or limb, YOU will be the only thing standing in between your loved ones & that peril !! The law abiding masses have also learned that no matter how efficient & effective your local Law Enforcement happens to be, they simply can not be everywhere for everyone at the same time. Most violent armed encounters take place in minutes, if not seconds. We have learned that YOU MUST be prepared & ready to counter the approaching hordes, if God forbid, they randomly choose, or simply happen upon your particular dwelling in lieu of another ?Thereby, in some odd way, we owe much of the American public's recent enlightenment, or awakening if you prefer to the very same forces which have been doing their best to destroy our great Country, while in the process, to erase all of our collective recent history. So, if a 'newbie' happens to ask a question or see some advice, please be patient & try to assist as much as possible. He may.very well need those skills you're now teaching him or her. It does make me chuckle a little just to realize that BLM / ANTIFA have done ever so much to wake us up to the non-negotiable right of possessing a firearm, & of course the fire need to obtain one immediately, if not sooner ! THANKS Guys,

Best, dpast32

·
Registered
27,882 Posts
Hey, I renewed my NRA membership a year early, and extended it another 3 years.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Even some of the thick headed ignorant liberals are getting an education with this violence, and maybe, just maybe, they will start having original thoughts in their Starbucks addled what passes for brains.

·
Registered
27,882 Posts
BTW, if anyone thinks that the NRA doesn't remember "donations", when I was talking to the representative on the phone, she was obviously looking at my membership activity, because she commented upon a previous $100 donation (done on a whim one day) after I'd renewed my membership last time, and asked if I wanted to make another one of the same amount.

I resisted saying I might consider it ... as long as it doesn't go to Wayne's clothing allowance.

:animlol:

·
Wood butcher
2,375 Posts
Apparently, you have not read the latest. A Portland "Commissioner" says that it's the cops that are starting the fires. You just cannot make this stuff up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I believe that the NRA (which I’m a Life Member) is like a dirty oven, it needs a good hard cleaning out in order to get rid of “ the good old Boys Club “ that has destroyed and will continue to destroy many fine Organizations. Take Congress for example they have rigged the system so they stay in office forever. The GOOD Republicans ( not the DAMN RINO’s ) still work for the people. I have the UTMOST RESPECT for Mitch McConnel he stills works for “ The People “. But the damn Democrats gives us the finger and say you the people all work for us the DEMOCRATS!!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Good idea.

They spent a ton of money here in Texas so that we could defeat the communists and it worked.

Texas is solid red.
I wouldn’t be so sure in the future. Dems have had their eyes on Texas for awhile and Biden talking about opening the floodgates of illegals. If Texas turns, we’re done forever.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
That's all fine and all. But with Democrats in power of the Federal government, it won't amount to a hill of beans.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts