Glock Talk banner

Thank God for the Glock!

5K views 39 replies 26 participants last post by  HAMMERHEAD 
My son whom has a concealed permit for his firearms was driving across country. He stopped in/around the Chicago area for a break with his dogs to eat, etc. He saw a shady looking man walking around and got prepared with his Glock. His German Shepard barked a distressing bark my son then looked up and saw a man running towards him with a machete yelling "get the "F" out of the truck. My son let him know he was armed and the man stopped dead in his tracks while my son put his key in the ignition and took off. One less car-jacking and one less serious situation that stopped quickly with the almighty Glock! I am so happy he is safe! HAHA BAD MACHETE MAN!
Ya' sure.

The trouble with machete wielding thugs is if they are also ninjas, they can split or deflect your bullets with their blade as they charge, or bend backwards and allow the bullets to pass by without harm.
If that's the case, you will have to curve your bullets path by whipping the gun in a circular motion as you fire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.