Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Texas
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good class where I can get my CHL?

I'll be turning 21 this October, so I wanted to start looking for a good instructor/class.

Let me know if you know of any good places!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I moved to the SA area a few months ago (new to the state) and am also curious to know who/where is a good place to get CCW training/license.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know that Texas Thunder on Bandera Rd also offers a one day class where you can get everything done in a single (but long) Saturday. Heard good things about Bullethole too.

·
Banned
15,544 Posts
I went to Firearms Training Pluss....It was a one day shop....Class up until lunch, then range, then lunch, then class and test....Fingerprints and photos are done on site...Most (if not all) of the staff are current or former LEOs..The instructor is former AirForce....Not much BS in the class, very little ego, range was conucte safely and efficiently....

drew

·
Registered
799 Posts
Another vote for Bullethole, I shoot there, great people, all on site for a good price either new or renewal. Check out bullethole.com.

·
Banned
86 Posts
I took mine at Lone Star Handgun, they conduct the class at Bass Pro and is a one day class that gets everything taken care of. Great people there.

·
Texican
543 Posts
Another vote for Sam Miller. BBQ for lunch, large class and lots of fun at the range.

Enjoy and good luck

Rob

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
And ANOTHER for Sammy Miller. Can't speak highly enough about him. Proud to call him a friend. Tony.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i also recommend bullethole, folks there have always been first class with me . i just took my renewal there this sunday. my only regret was Vern didn't get to teach the class. rest in peace Vern you are missed...... EUGENE

·
Registered
841 Posts
LoneStar Handgun is a good class. Josh is pretty knowledgeable and Russel is the same. They also offer advanced handgun/shotgun/rifle courses for home defense.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I will be having a CHL class on OCT 18th. Let me know if your instrested or have any questions give me a call at 210-387-9797.

I also teach NRA Instructors and basic courses if your intrested.

In Liberty,

Chris

alamodefense.net

1 - 17 of 17 Posts