Glock Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Aprilia demo rides are awesome! When Aprilia used to bring there bikes to Americade in Lake George NY, I had the opportunity to work for them as one of the lead demo riders. They wanted us to lead the rides at a pace that would show off their sportbikes capabilities. Alot of riders came up to me afterwards and said it was the best demo ride they ever had. I know I enjoyed every one.

The demo course was almost 30 miles long and had some really great curvy mountain roads. I couldn't believe they were paying me to have so much fun on their machines. By far the best gig I've ever had. Unfortunately they decided not to bring their demo bikes to Americade in 2005 or 2006.

The Tuono was my favorite to ride and the Falco was a close second. The Mille is truly awesome through the curves, but a little uncomfortable when you aren't straffing corners. The Futura is a great sport tourer with the emphasis on sport. I even liked their scooters, especially the 500cc Atlantic, which will do over 100mph, and can fly up a mountain road at a very spirted pace.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.