close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tell me about Dynamit Nobel (Geco) 9MM

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by SIGShooter, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beforeobamabans

beforeobamabans FYPM

And the congregation said, " Amen!".

2. Bret

Bret Crimping Master

SIGShooter, why did you delete the starting post to this thread?

3. SIGShooter

SIGShooter Hucklebucks

Because this thread was almost 2 years old. It got resurrected and I figured it's pretty pointless to keep it going.

Was I supposed to check in with you prior to deleting a thread I started?

4. Bret

Bret Crimping Master

The point of keeping it going is that other people are obviously still finding the information useful. Believe it or not, they may still find your original question useful. Just because you know the answers now doesn't mean that the thread should die. If you no longer wish to be involved with it, just unsubscribe from the thread.

5. SIGShooter

SIGShooter Hucklebucks

Next time I decide I need advice from some unnamed individual on the internet…I'll be sure to ask you. Until then, I deleted the thread I started. Deal with it!

There is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more information out there to research than the 23 or so posts here in this thread.

Have a great day champ!

Oh yeah, MODS, you can close this thread anytime you'd like. It's wasting space on GT.

6. Camu Mahubah

Camu Mahubah 9=Fine

Actually I think the thread is still quite useful being the fact that recently Swiss 9mm ammunition has been showing up lots of places for a good price.

7. HotRoderX

HotRoderX Gen4 BETATester

+1 to the above. Just because you have no use for a thread op dont mean others don't.

8. NMGlocker

NMGlocker BOOM headshot

You DID ask for advice from unnamed individuals on the internet when you started this thread.
    Believe it or not there champ the internet doesn't revolve around you, once the thread has been started it's out of your control and the rest of us are free to post and continue the thread all we want.
    Now why don't you go start a thread about how to not come across as a whiny beatch on the internet

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  9. SIGShooter

SIGShooter Hucklebucks

Yeah, like I said before…It's a thread I started and it's a thread I deleted.

Any *****es here it'd be you. Get over yourself.

10. Camu Mahubah

Camu Mahubah 9=Fine

^LMAO You sure are something special....now go play while we talk about Swedish 9mm...

At Wal-mart Fall-apart yesterday I noticed they have this stuff for $12.97. That's only a dollar more than I can get Wolf steel case.

Is this stuff Berdan Primed? It's the RWS Swedish stuff. I didn't buy any but I should have but I spent too much on a caliper and a bullet puller...not from wal-mart of course...

11. Merkavaboy

Merkavaboy Code-7A KUZ769

The current 9mm ammo that is headstamped GECO, RWS and DAG are all boxer primed/reloadable, and is made by RUAG Ammotec of Switzerland.

12. Camu Mahubah

Camu Mahubah 9=Fine

I should have snagged a couple boxes! Needing to get some brass for my bud to reload. Darn.

13. SIGShooter

SIGShooter Hucklebucks

I actually wasn't going to respond to you. But it would be such a waste NOT responding.

Bottom line is…I deleted the thread I started. You're all upset because of an internet thread being deleted? I'm the guy who pissed you off because I deleted it? Now that is the most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time.

That does make me feel special.

14. HotRoderX

HotRoderX Gen4 BETATester

I never seen someone troll there own thread after the fact. Seriously does this thread get under your skin that bad... take a breath before you pop a blood vessel

15. SIGShooter

SIGShooter Hucklebucks

Troll my own thread? Is that even possible?

I don't know…you have 4 months on GT with over 2,000 posts…And I'm trolling?

It hasn't gotten under my skin at all. It is funny though how my answers upset some of the other members here. But hey, you are the man! Thanks for talking me down dude. I don't know what I would have done without you! I probably would have jumped to my death off that bridge in Brooklyn.

No, not really. Have fun though. You deserve it!

:wavey:

Last edited: May 23, 2011
  16. Bret

Bret Crimping Master

Based on your responses, yes. You could unsubscribe and never look at this thread again if you think that it's so unnecessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.