Teen Mom

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by nikerret, Oct 10, 2010.

1. nikerret

nikerret Mr. Awesome

Yeah, I watched it. Watching it now, in fact.

Here's what I'm excited about: Maci is hot and her blonde friend, Taylor, from Nashville, is even hotter.

To those who are going to recommend my man card going under review, again, you'll get over it.

2. Retseh

Retseh

I'm an addict too, in fact we discuss it at work every Wednesday - yup, the guys discuss it.

My summary - I was shocked when Kyle dumped Maci (who is now officially back with Ryan BTW), amber has serious psychological issues, Catelynn's mom is another psycho, Tyler is a nice kid, Gary doesn't speak English, and Farrah is quite possibly the hottest girl in creation (and most annoying), and what's the deal with Farrah's dad - is he REALLY her dad?

It's a good show, and should be compulsary viewing for teens to show them what life is like if you get knocked up at 16.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010

3. snwbrdr435

snwbrdr435

4. nikerret

nikerret Mr. Awesome

I've just caught some of a few episodes while playing on here and texting people on my phone, but here's my summary:

Maci, very attractive and seems to put her kid first in every way. She seems very mature. Where are her parents? I don't remember ever seeing them.

Amber, needs serious help and should go to jail for hitting her BF (Gary??), don't know his name, for sure. He is WAY too in love with her. The best thing he could ever do for himself is move on.

Catelynn, is going to have to get away from her crazy B-word mother. She seems to have made the correct decision based on what I have seen. Her boyfriend, Tyler (I think), looks like a ******, but actually has his head on straighter than most kids years older than him. Those two deserve commendation for making a hard decision with the child's best interests in mind.

Farrah, she is very attractive, too. Her mother and her also have some major issues. She seems like her world fell apart except for her daughter. She seems to put more effort out than she would have to, but doesn't seem smart enough to avoid getting herself in stupid crap (the $3000 scam really shouldn't have happened).

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  5. Ironbar

Ironbar

So....when exactly did you have your Penectomy? :rofl:

6. kahrcarrier

kahrcarrier FAHRENHEIT

There is a show about knocked up teens?

Wow. Another reason not to watch television.

When are they going to do a reality program about a group of really hot meth heads??

7. Flatulence

Flatulence 5X EMU Champion

More trailer park trash letting themselves be further exploited for the entertainment of meatheads. Ill pass.

I will admit that I did google it, and that Farrah girl is a knockout.

8. Morris

Morris CLM

It's called COPS. :)

9. longhair

longhair

So, is this the soap opera for male youths?

10. Reyn

Reyn Times Up

:rofl::rofl:

11. RonaldG29

RonaldG29 Noah's Hero

Well Macis Parents are around they in fact didn't like the idea of her moving 150 miles away when she had her family and Ryans family to watch the baby and she never had to pay for rent when she was living with her parents. She doesn't seem to put her son first as she moved away from her family to go after a boy, and as interviews on people magazine say she never even got accepted to the college she wanted to attend in nashville. As for amber well, she really needs to get the baby taken away. She never spends time with her and forces the poor child to take naps. The whole abuse thing was unacceptable, and Gary should have full custody even after her new boyfriend is a little fake thug looking guy who was in jail I believe. Everyone else is okay, but Catelynn did right with putting her child up for adoption or she would be one messed up child with a messed up grandmother. Farrah is Farrah what can I say? She was spoiled and acts this way. I just do find that her father michael sounds a lot like obama. Deuces.

12. NewWaveGuy

NewWaveGuy BRAVIA 4 LIFE!

I LOVE this show!!! Catelynn did the BEST thing, and Tyler is a good kid.

13. Bucky89

Bucky89

14. GlockNRolla

GlockNRolla Booty Hunter

No, it's worse...

[​IMG]