Ted Cruz Rips State Department over Israel, Calls for Kerry to Apologize or Resign

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Oct 17, 2015.

1. DOC44

DOC44

Ted Cruz Rips State Department over Israel, Calls for Kerry to Apologize or Resign

http://www.dailywire.com/news/459/ted-cruz-rips-state-department-over-israel-calls

[​IMG]

Does this wig make my face look long?

Kerry should never have anything to say concerning anything to do with American government, our policies or perceptions. Traitor of the 60's.

Doc44

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    KWalrad, hogship, Glockworks and 2 others like this.
  2. bdcochran

bdcochran

3. bdcochran

bdcochran

Many years, a former naval officer testified before a Congressional Hearing. He was known to be a leftist radical for reasons unknown. He would wear a portion of his former uniform. He purportedly testified about atrocities in South Vietnam that he personally had not witnessed. His claim to fame was that he took videotapes of himself in Vietnam and shot someone in the back. (Swift Boats are com'in)

I detested the man.

Over the years, he did well - in his marriages - and climbed into the Washington, DC social circles.

My contempt for him remained unabated.

Today, people want to call him a traitor. The term is not applicable. He represents the people that won the last two presidential elections in their national and personal values. I still detest him.

The United States did not lose in Vietnam. The fall of that country came 3 years after American troops were withdrawn. You have to take a historical perspective.
    American troops were withdrawn from Iraq and the country has "failed". The same will happen with Afghanistan. When you have a significant minority in a country that will openly rebel, the government will not be stable. The concept of nation-state is still unknown in most of the world. Most "countries" are simply an entry on a map, not a nation state at all.

KWalrad likes this.
  4. Michael Rye

Michael Rye

Wasn't Kerry still a commissioned officer when he met with that North Vietnamese delegation in Paris in 1970?

I've always been a little suspicious that Mr. Kerry's official discharge from the service may not have been an honorable one. I would love to know.

5. DOC44

DOC44

was that before or after he threw his "conflict" metals away?

Doc44

6. Michael Rye

Michael Rye

Don't know if the chunking of his medals was before or after the meeting, but I am 99% sure he was still in the Navy when he went to Paris. I think his discharge might make for some interesting reading. I doubt we'll ever know.

7. BORNGEARHEAD

BORNGEARHEAD

8. DOC44

DOC44

Kerry's non-honorable discharge

http://www.wnd.com/2004/11/27300/

He was what he was and skunks don't change their stench.

Doc44

hogship likes this.
  9. TxGun

TxGun

Lurch being Lurch. Dim-witted and awkward. The America hating is apparently an uncontrollable impulse.

10. Michael Rye

Michael Rye

Sounds plausible, Doc. The discharge date is certainly questionable, as I find it hard to believe that it took six years. I'll bet that was a second revised discharge.

11. JBnTX

JBnTX

I just think God he'll never be president.

12. bdcochran

bdcochran

Kerry served with Admiral Schlech until the end of 1969, when he requested an early discharge from the Navy in order to run for a Massachusetts congressional seat. Admiral Schlech approved the request, and on
    3 January 1970 Kerry received an honorable discharge, six months early.

Please let me know when a member of this forum has a lawsuit filed against him for posting speculation as fact and it turns out to be libel.

There are a number of politicians that I don't like. However, I try to avoid posting speculation as "fact".