close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Technical problems trying to make a contribution

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by tduffy, Oct 5, 2004.

1. tduffy

tduffy

Hey guys,

I've been a member for quite a while and have learned alot from interacting with others on the site. I feel I need to make a contribution for all the help I have recieved here. The problem is, when I click on donations and try to pay via paypal, I get an error saying the site can't recieve money or something of that line. Can anyone help me out?

2. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

Hello. Pay Pal closed Glock Talk's Pay Pal account last spring, due to their stance on firearms. Therefore I can no longer accept funds from Pay Pal and don't ever intend to do so again.

The credit card portal of the donations page needs to be updated as well. I am going to try and get that done in the next couple of weeks.

In the mean time, donations can be mailed to Eric Powell, 819 W Arapaho Ste 24-B # 214, Richardson, TX 75080.

We are also currently runninf a fundraiser contest, http://contest.glocktalk.com/ . If you were to contribute to that, you would have a chance to win some great prizes. Thanks for your interest in supporting GT. Eric