Glock Talk banner

Techna clip on lcp

1110 Views 13 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  DAKA
Has anyone tried this on an LCP?
How did it"sit", was the gun visible with a shirt "tucked in"?
For $30, I don't want another piece of junk in my drawer....
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Huge Member
12,379 Posts
Not a LCP but I have one on a LC9, and a Kel Tec P11, and P32, and P3AT. Its the only way I carry my pocket pistols. The grip of the pistol is visible but they are pretty low profile. I often just pull a fold of shirt up to cover the gun.

· Registered
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking to use it IWB, between a tucked shirt with a bit of the shirt pulled out over the clip. I am not too worried about the trigger as the LCP has a very long trigger pull.
Does anyone use it this way?

· Huge Member
12,379 Posts
Yeah, that's how I carry my guns, with the clip in the waistband between a tucked in shirt, I usually just pull with a fold of shirt over the clip. I don't typically carry my pocket pistols in my pocket, I just call them that.

· Registered
2,778 Posts
Yeah, that's how I carry my guns, with the clip in the waistband between a tucked in shirt, I usually just pull with a fold of shirt over the clip. I don't typically carry my pocket pistols in my pocket, I just call them that.
http://www.keltecweapons.com/p-32-and-p-3at/p-3at-accessories/belt-clip-fits-p-32-p-3at/

I use this, been doing so, since the LCP first came out. It's been years, carried often, no issues to report. I clip it over my belt with gun in pants at 3 oclock, further back if the pants have a loop there to get in the way.

And it's only 11 bucks

· Registered
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
2,778 Posts
The kel-tec version fits the LCP, that's what I've been using. I've been carrying the LCP since the first year it came out. A lot of the keltec parts where interchangeable.

· Registered
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Which of the KelTec clips will fit the LCP with HOGUE grips? There seem to be a few different ones.

The kel-tec version fits the LCP, that's what I've been using. I've been carrying the LCP since the first year it came out. A lot of the keltec parts where interchangeable.

· Registered
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't see how a grip will get in the way? so the P3AT clip should work, the clip rides right under the slide, not across the grip surface.
The HOGUE grip attaches at the back top of the grip and uses a new "pin", it seems that the KELTEC clip uses some kind of a "pin" that goes through the back of the gripin the same place as the HOGUE grip, gthe grip comes all the way up at the back of the grip.....kinda hard to explain...
Maybe I'll just go ahead and order one and see how it works out...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.