Tech firms standing up for transgender rights in Supreme Court brief

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by TBO, Feb 24, 2017.

1. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
  2. W??G

W??G

I respect all life on this planet period. Borrowing a fraise from the climate nazi's, "The science of this is settled." You got an x chromosome or a y chromosome. Boy parts or girl parts... If you're a boy that wants to be a girl or a girl that wants to be a boy, good for you. I don't want my tax dollars going to make new bathrooms for these people to feel ok. Talk about 1st world problems lol

3. fastbolt

fastbolt

I'm surprised nobody's demanded the creation of transgender restrooms. Why not get it over with and just do it?

Probably wouldn't stop some people from feeling offended, though, and demanding to use the men's/women's restrooms.

Or, just get rid of the whole idea of communal/group bathroom facilities, and make everyone pay toward creating huge numbers of small, single person toilet & urinal bathrooms. Coffee shops and other small public businesses do it.

Schools & public gyms would become more costly because of the additional construction needs and use of floorspace, of course.

deputy tom likes this.
  4. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

How about we get the government out of the business of legislating bathroom use... is that an extreme viewpoint?

5. DonD

DonD

Simply incredible, a couple years ago, the issue of transgenders wasn't even a mouse fart in the news hurricane and now it is all over the place like it is a major national issue. It is not. It is a gross distraction from far more important government and public business.

If you're male and want to be female, get your guy parts cut off and do it right (ugh). If you're female, get your boobs removed and start taking testosterone. In both instances the result will not be nice.

Some transgender got his/her case coming in front of the Supreme Court very shortly. No way in hell anyone on this forum could get that kind of timely response. SCOTUS has far more inportant things to do that involve itself in this matter.

Oh call me insensitive if someone one must. I am and don't care. Don

72Cheyenne likes this.
  6. W??G

W??G

Gay and lesbian groups got everything they needed for the past eight years, to stay relevant, they need to start defending a new class of discriminated people. After transgenders it will be some thing else. There are probably more pedafiles(sp?) in this country then transgenders, what ever gets the dem's votes.