Tears

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by BikerRN, Sep 13, 2005.

1. BikerRN

BikerRN

I am almost in tears because my Ducati Multistrada isn't in my garage.

I went to the dealer today to pick her up, mine is there, the wife's isn't. Since we are combining the financing of both bikes on one loan I had to part with my Red Headed Italian Mistress until her companion bike arrives.

I will miss Evangelina while she rest at the Dealership and I must comfort myself in the arms of my wife. My wife is missing her Black Stallion. She was looking forward to mounting the beast and riding him home.

;1

2. Jtemple

Jtemple Geek

Man, that sucks. If you haven't done it yet, riding your first brand new bike home from the dealer is a pretty sweet experience. :D

My SV650 is my first bike, too. So, I was scared out of my wits, riding home without insurance or a license.

3. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

It's OK. The suspense is worth the wait.;f .

I've been having a hankering to buy a Moto Guzzi of some sort in black (which is 180-degree from the red that I usually prefer) and name it "Monica" as a tribute to Monica Bellucci.

BTW, my Tuono's named Malena for the reddish hair character in the movie Malena as played by Monica Bellucci. http://www.icmovierentals.com/Malena/malena.htm

4. BikerRN

BikerRN

I can see why you picked the name! Evangelina just came to me as I was looking at her in the shop. Ride safe and I hope to be joining you on the road next week.