close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team Sidearmor Sets Record!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Feb 18, 2004.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Team Sidearmor, the first team in GSSF history to win more than 100 plaques, did so by winning 2nd Place Am/Civ and 2nd Place Stockmeister at Orlando Florida last weekend.

Thank you teammates, for making me a very happy coach.;? ;+ ;+ ;+ ;?

2. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Congratulations Danny and TEAM Sidearmor on achieving a record that will be unsurpassed for a long time.

The combined efforts and examples set by all of your team's members has become an icon of the sport, representing great sportsmanship, dedication, professionalism and marksmanship.

Our hats are off to you!!;? ;? ;? ;?

3. Clem

Clem

Danny, Patricia & Team Sidearmor members,
    Ditto to what Bobby said! It was a pleasure for Donna & myself to be a part of such a GREAT team! We wish continued success for Sidearmor, the Team & its' members in the future! We thank all of you for everything! Tony & Donna Clemens.

4. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Congratulations Team Sidearmor. You can be rightly proud of your accomplishment. Sorry I wasn't any help at Orlando but you all pulled it together and made it a success.

Although I will no longer be shooting for Team Sidearmor I do want to wish the Coach, Sponsor and all the team members the best of luck. It has been a real honor being part of such a super group.