close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team Sidearmor Has Been Disbanded

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Mar 2, 2005.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

I have disbanded team Sidearmor after four wonderful seasons competition and fellowship. We've won 135 plaques during that time and set a record number of First Place Finishes in Amateur Civilian, Law Enforcement and Master Stock Categories. I thank everyone that has contributed to the success of Team Sidearmor, especially Jeff and Patricia Costa of Sidearmor.

I have taken on the responsibility of coaching a new team, Team Ameriglo. We are starting out small, with a limited number of members and team entries during the 2005-2006 GSSF Season. Our Team Shirt color has not yet been picked, but we will make our first appearance at Anderson, SC.

Thanks again, Jeff and Patricia, for the wonderful support.

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Danny;

Best of luck with your new Team Ameriglo. Team Carver Mounts welcomes you and all your Team Mates. We will be looking forward to seeing y'al at Anderson. Team Carver Mounts will be sporting some very sharpe new shirts and hats this year as well. ;c ;c ;c

3. Clem

Clem

Best of luck to you & Team Ameriglo, Coach! Sorry to see the passing of Team Sidearmor - many records set that will last a long, long time! I second the best wishes to Patricia & Jeff & thanks for the support. Look forward to seeing the new team at some of the matches Donna & I get to attend. Tony.

4. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

5. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Hope to get a group shot at Richmond, VA.;)

6. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Thank you Patricia and Jeff for all that you have done to support Team Sidearmor and GSSF! What we have all accomplished together [includes past and current members] is beyond words and will remain in GSSF history.^c ^c ^c

Sincerely,
    Frank

7. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Danny,
    Congratulations and good luck with your new team to coach. Team Ameriglo will become another asset to the GSSF rosters at this year's matches.

Your successes and accomplishments with Team SIDEARMOR have set the goals for other teams to achieve. Thank you for your efforts and unselfish dedication to GSSF and your team's members. ;Y ;Y ;Y

Best regards,
    Bobby Carver
    Team CARVER Mounts

8. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Best Wishes Coach with Team AmeriGlo!! Thanks for all your efforts and time with Team Sidearmor, a team that everyone looked up to!

Dan:cool:

9. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

WIG19 how's that ?