Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
5,227 Posts
Scottbert, you have done it again. Great job. I was trying to do the same thing with Sidearmor and Tweedy but couldn't get it to work. In other words I didn't know how. Team Sidearmor will be rolling again this year.;a ;a ;a

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I just can't leave well enough alone...

I added a border around the team logo, made the bullet holes bigger and sped up the shots. If you can think of anything else to make it better, just let me know.

·
20,432 Posts
Scott,

Thanks for your clever upgrade on the team avitar.:cool:

·
5,227 Posts
DEJ/FL;
When you get ready to choose your avatar be sure the "yes" is clicked above the avatar before you click the update or you will get the swamp monster.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Third time the charm!!;f

·
"No Compromise"
1,044 Posts
You guys from Team Sidearmor better get out and practice a bit more so you can shoot holes in the center like on the avatar. ;f

Scott,
Maybe you should make a second target avilable with some 5's on it.;i

·
20,432 Posts
Perhaps one with TJ's now famous "half rack" of plates.;e

·
5,227 Posts
Oh----No----- Not the now Famous "Half Rack" of plates.;f ;f ;f ;c ;c ;c

·
"No Compromise"
1,044 Posts
I can give you that one.;e But ya gotta admit, at least they weren't all on the same rack and as "Nozzledick" has said, they were still winners. Don't know how, but they were.;f
Guess the key is to miss fast.
Keep practicing.

Got it Scott. ;)

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
Originally posted by TJC
I can give you that one.;e But ya gotta admit, at least they weren't all on the same rack and as "Nozzledick" has said, they were still winners. Don't know how, but they were.;f
Guess the key is to miss fast.
Keep practicing.

Got it Scott. ;)
From watching you I would say missing "really" fast! ;f

·
Wild at heart
3,399 Posts
Very nice!! ;f

·
20,432 Posts
Scott,

I thank you on behalf of our entire Sidearmor Team. This exciting new avitar, for use only by Team Sidearmor members, is really nice. I hope more members adopt it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts