close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team Question...

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Rag Flyer, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Rag Flyer

Rag Flyer

I was just reading through the 2002 Reference Edition of The Glock Report and I noticed that Civilian and Law Enforcement teams can only be made up of amateur classed competitors. Since there is no cash or firearm award issued I was wondering if the've ever considered opening it up to all competitors. I hope to make master class someday, and would hate not being able to shoot with the rest of my team.
    What do you folks think of the idea?
    Pros/Cons??

2. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

There is a seperate team divison for master shooters.

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Anyone can shoot on a team in Stockmeister Category, regardless of their status.

4. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Rag Flyer;

As stated above there are actually 3 Team events as follows: AmCiv made up of Amateur Civilian Class shooters, Law Enforcement made up of Amateur Law Enforcement Class Shooters and Stockmeister made up of any class shooter (Amateur Civilian, Law Enforcement or Master). So if some of your current team are Amateur and some are Master you can still shoot the Stockmeister Team. A good system as it is, with Team opportunity for all shooters.

Hope this helps clarify your concerns. The Team events are fun and there are some good rivalries building all in good fun.