close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team plaques?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by gary newport, Dec 7, 2006.

1. gary newport

gary newport

Does anyone have any idea when we can expect to receive team plaques? My team, the Davis Street Regulars, placed first in A-C at the Richmond, CA match at the end of August and I've seen neither hide nor hair of a plaque yet!

2. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Gary.....I received plaques (22) about three weeks ago which brought me up to September 17th ...the Brighton Michigan match. The Supplier which is actually a well known shooter Emmanuel Bragg...his Company is Pro_Tech Co. Inc ....he's located in Kirksville Mo. phone number is 660-665-3171...or E mail eb@protechco.com. Now with all that I'm going to guess that he has not seen the release from Glock...I had to call Chris Edwards to get the last bunch released...they were behind and I was getting concerned because I pay for the other two plaques per entry...GSSF supplies one plaque...if you want more you pay for the additional plaques. :supergrin:

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

A picture of one would be a nice addition.

Pharaoh

4. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Pete...if I could take the time I'll figure it out and post one...but I'll bet someone could and will beat me to the punch...Too busy learning how to shoot other gun games...learning how to draw from a holster and reload taxes this senile mind of mine. :supergrin:

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

chuckel chuckel chuckel. You mean we have to have a mind. Help someone find mine.

Pharaoh

6. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

"Out of all the things I've lost......I miss my mind the MOST!"

Dan:cool: