close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team Competition @ GSSF

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Glockrunner, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

OK Sidearmor move over!

Now, with all kidding aside, I am trying to get you some others to shoot against this coming Statesville. I have never done this before so I am looking for some advice.
    I will start by looking for one of my GSSF magazines.

I presume as a team member you can still shoot your personal compet. too.

Who usually pays the entry fees for the teams? Members or sponsor?

I think this will be fun as it is for the GrassRoots of SC org. Wish us luck and I'll appricate any hints you can offer!

2. THE VOID

THE VOID

Glockrunner, forming a team can be a very simple thing. All you have to do is you and two freinds put your name on the "team entry" form. GSSF totals your three scores and ranks them against the others. Nothing fancy. My wife "sponsers" me!;) She lets me use the credit card to pre-register and buy Win white box at Walmart!

See you in Statesville. There may be only two of us coming down. How are your scores? We might be able to get together. The two of us normally shoot middle to upper A class.

Good luck,
    Dayton

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

There is no extra fee for a team entry. Any three shooters entered in the same category (Am/Civ, LE or Stockmeister) may declare themselves a team. Just ask for a team entry form at the registration area. Your personal entry score counts as your team entry score. Pick a team name and have at it. Team competition just adds to the fun of a match.;a