close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team Awards

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by FotoTomas, May 17, 2003.

1. FotoTomas

FotoTomas Pure Polymer

When do the team awards ship out after a match? I recieved my package of results from GSSF but not the team plaque. Due to the personalization involved does this take longer? Shipped under seperate cover perhaps? :)

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Fototomas;

There are several variables. (1) When the Team Paperwork was filled out did it reflect that the plaque was to be sent to you? (GSSF only gives one plaqua, if you want one for each team member you must order them. (2)GSSF sends the order into the plaque maker then they must make up the plaque and send it either back to GSSF or to the individual. If the plaque shop is behind this may delay it somewhat. I have seen them sent out within a week after the results or 3 weeks after the results.

If you need additional plaques I think I have the address and a sample of what to fax in if you need it. Feel free to e-mail me if I can help with additional info.

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

And if you get really really good like all the folks over in the deep end of the pool where the feeding is taking place you could build a wall full of them.;Q

4. FotoTomas

FotoTomas Pure Polymer

Thanks for the heads up. As the team captain I had my address on the team sign up sheet. I will wait patiently to start a new wing on my "I Love Me Wall". :)