GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
This is Barta!
254 Posts
I spent a week with the Israelis learning their point shooting, patrol tactics and Krav Maga. I was able to go back to them and become an instructor in their version of out Active Shooter program, Terrorist response, IED response. I know the Military/LEO distributor personally. I’m a messianic believer in Yeshua. So, yeah, I have a slight connection to Israel. Shalom. Nice shirt, by the way.

Reactions: Colt38SuperDude

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I spent a week with the Israelis learning their point shooting, patrol tactics and Krav Maga. I was able to go back to them and become an instructor in their version of out Active Shooter program, Terrorist response, IED response. I know the Military/LEO distributor personally. I’m a messianic believer in Yeshua. So, yeah, I have a slight connection to Israel. Shalom. Nice shirt, by the way.
Thank you for that explanation. I wasn’t trying to be an A$$. I am a Tavor X95 fan and a big fan of Israel. I would love to take an IWI class sometime. What do you think about those Tavor courses they put on? That is awesome that you got to do that. Semper Fi.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts

·
Registered
4,252 Posts

·
This is Barta!
254 Posts
Thank you for that explanation. I wasn’t trying to be an A$$. I am a Tavor X95 fan and a big fan of Israel. I would love to take an IWI class sometime. What do you think about those Tavor courses they put on? That is awesome that you got to do that. Semper Fi.
No problemo. I actually like the Sar better but the x95 is a smart system.

I have never attended one of those. I know a couple of the guys at Masada Tactical and they are good to go. Based out of Maryland but they travel, from time to time.

·
This is Barta!
254 Posts
And, yeah, I’d pretend to not know anything and be a very slow learner if the girls from Zahal taught the class.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
And, yeah, I’d pretend to not know anything and be a very slow learner if the girls from Zahal taught the class.
Lol. That tells me that you are a great student. I would probably need a lot of hand on training. I lean better that way in that situation.. take care bro

·
Registered
265 Posts
I believe that with the upcoming ATF nonsense the merits of the X95 and like weapons will shine through

‘while I currently prefer an AR out of familiarity I am glad I bought an X95

·
This is Barta!
254 Posts
Lol. That tells me that you are a great student. I would probably need a lot of hand on training. I lean better that way in that situation.. take care bro
same to ya

81 - 92 of 92 Posts