Glock Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the latest American Rifleman in the mail today. Cover story is about the Taurus 990. Says it comes with both .22LR and .22WMR cylinders. I bought one these revolvers NIB about a month ago, and it most assuredly did NOT come with a .22WMR cylinder. Is this something new, or did I get ripped off?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I have model 990B6. On reading the article more carefully, I notice that the cylinders on the test gun are not fluted; mine is. The test gun has a button on the right side for changing cylinders; mine does not. The more I check, the confuseder I get.

·
Huge Member
12,245 Posts
No, I have model 990B6. On reading the article more carefully, I notice that the cylinders on the test gun are not fluted; mine is. The test gun has a button on the right side for changing cylinders; mine does not. The more I check, the confuseder I get.
Obviously you bought a different Tracker model without the interchangeable cylinder. What's confusing about that?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Obviously you bought a different Tracker model without the interchangeable cylinder. What's confusing about that?
Well, could be that according to Taurus' website, there are no .22 Tracker models with unfluted cylinders. Nor are any listed that come with interchangeable cylinders.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.