close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Taurus 738 TCP or Diamondback DB 380?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Baklash, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Baklash

Baklash

I can't make up my mind. I thought I had settled on the Taurus TCP until I saw the Diamondback DB 380. Now I'm so confuuuuuused! :dunno::dunno: I like the locking slide on the Taurus, and the DB doesn't have it, but I really like everything else I see. I would like to hear from anyone who has experience with these two. I've read all the posts about all the other 380's out there, but it's going to be one of these, so don't bother to tell me all about your favorite carry gun, unless it's one of these two. Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

2. Airborne Infantryman

Airborne Infantryman Nuclear Trunk Monkey

[​IMG]

If it helps, I love my two DB380's. Between the two of them, I have 250 rounds through them. Flawless thus far, are both of them.

I love the way they handle, although some of them have had issues, Diamondback Firearms has fixed the ones with issues, with a turnaround time of around 1 week, reportedly.

3. winchester62

winchester62

Use the search. Many recent threads about this gun.

4. Glocken-spiel

Glocken-spiel

there is an "official" Diamond Back Forum now. A few members but with potential to by the DB version of Glock Talk. fyi. http://www.diamondbacktalk.com/forum/index.php

while this doesn't answer your question, as to which to buy, it could be a source of good info down the line.

i have a DB380. Customer service has been standing 100% behind owners with a life time warranty. some guns have issues, some don't, but DB is committed to getting them right if/when there is a problem.

5. tampashooters

tampashooters Shellback

I haven't had the DB yet, but have tried the LCP and TCP, I prefer the TCP as the Recoil is more manageable, and the fit is better.

[​IMG]