close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tassimo Coffee, anyone use it?

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by rednek30043, Oct 24, 2006.

1. rednek30043

rednek30043

After getting the recall on my Starbucks Barista coffee maker, I'm thinking about getting the Tassimo coffee maker. I have seen it on TV, and I have looked at it on the internet. I'm the only one that drinks coffee in my house (wife and dogs don't drink it) with the occational hot cocoa for the wife. I make a half pot every morning and normally drink only half of that (2 cups). I can't brew any less coffee and get it to taste right. So, round to my interest in the Tassimo. It's a one shot deal, and very little clean up. No wasted coffee (which is good), and the wife will get to enjoy it as well.

This is my first post in the food forum, I figured if anyone would have an opinion on this, ya'll would. Thanks guys (and girls)!

2. dennis67

dennis67 Voice of reason

My mother in-law has one of those and loves it. Whenever we go over there she offers us coffee and cappuccino with a smile because she clearly thinks she has something special in it.

The only difference I notice in her buying habits is that the old way coffee is frequently on sale somewhere or another and the Tassimo coffee isn't. Also seems that it's only available for sale in so many places, so you may want to buy a bunch at a time.

That's my two cents. Hope it helps in some way.

3. citori59

citori59 Lock Guru

doesn't anyone use 8'o clock anymore?

4. rednek30043

rednek30043

Well, after being a user of Tassimo for a week now, I am sold. It is real nice. Ill probably still get another regular coffee maker, but this thing rocks. It puts Starbucks and Jittery Joes up for a good challenge.

5. General Sherman

General Sherman