Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiyall:wavey:

I have a new never used Taser M18l available for sale or trade. The unit is new with all manuals and DVD. It comes with 3 15 ft cartridges (one is on me) and a blade tech taser holster. The m18l is the civvy version of what many law enforcements carry, by civvy dont read wimpy, I rode one of these guys for five and it took me down just as quick as the m26 and x26. The taser retails for $599 from taser.com and the holster for $89. I am looking for $425 for the package and shipping on your dime if necessary (i can ship just bout anywhere ,legal, for $20) I can FTF anywhere reasonable around the twin cities MN. Trades are to be of equal or better value to the sale price and my main interest is in compact or subcompact glocks or similar

Thanks for looking, Don

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump::bump::bump:back upstairs with piccies and a price drop to $425 for the package:cheers:
FTF in Minneapolis/St.Paul, $20 to ship it to whereever. This unit carries an additional lifetime warranty.

·
GUNS UP
5,961 Posts
Is it true Taser will replace a cartridge for free if you use it in self defense and submit a police report to them?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you use a taser in self defense and follow proper procedeure (i.e. tase bad dood, run the frog away, tell PD, and send Taser a copy of the IR) they will send you a new Taser unit, the same as the one that was used in the defense situation.
Just on a longshot, firearms manufacturers take note of this policy nudge nudge:whistling:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
back to the beginning

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:wow: still no takers, well okies then, how bout $400 FTF or compact/sub-compact firearm trade or $425 shipped, final lowering, its gonna be up till sunday then it goes back in the safe till its gotta get thinned out again.
If this is a bad place for selling something like this then let me know where might be a better option, Thanks for looking, Don

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
***SOLD***
Thanks for looking everyone:wavey:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts