Target Sport USA - buyer beware

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Deputydave, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ESAFO

ESAFO

ok so it finally arrives today 2k rds of 9mm i open up 1 box to check & make sure atleast they sent the right caliber, by golly they got something right so i go to open the next box just to make sure also & BOOM there it is staring my right in the face.

wait for it wait for it yep they sent the wrong gr, so i dig for the packing slip to quadruple check that the right stuff was entered in the computer.
    because everytime i called for a status update i had them read my order back to me & everytime it was what i originaly ordered, sooooo tomorrows phone call will be interesting to say the least oooooooooo & don't forget 18 days for 2 boxes from Ct-Oh.

2. Aahzz

Aahzz Who?

I had a bad experience with them in early December myself. To be clear, my issue isn't the wait, it's that I was blatantly lied to. I placed my order on December 5th. Got an email on the 9th saying it will ship in 2 to 3 business days. I'm fine with that. 5 days later, on the 14th, I emailed and was told the order would ship that day. I emailed again on the 16th and was told it would ship "by the end of the week". At this point it was 11 days after my card had been charged, and 3 promised shipping dates had been missed. At that point, I left a review on their Facebook page and, magically, once they were called out publicly my order shipped. In fairness to them, my order was correct when it did arrive.

3. Walk Soft

Walk Soft

I've used them a few times in the last couple years buying Lake City M855. They have the best prices often times when you factor in the free shipping. I ordered 1200 rounds of ZQI M855 a week before Christmas and got it the Monday after Christmas. I guess I'm used to slow shipping when it comes to ammo since I normally buy from Freedom though. I never wait until I'm out before I order either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.