close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tanfoglio Club? Maybe?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by madmyk, Apr 27, 2006.

1. madmyk

madmyk Twisted Member

How does one go about setting up a "new" thread in the "Gun Related Club Forum"?
    I was specifically wondering about a Tanfoglio club. I know some/most of there products are a CZ variant...but, they in and of themselves are different. Many years of Tanfoglios in IPSC, when the time was custom order only. Now EAA imports them. I would like to start a Tanfoglio Club. If it doesn't show promise in a short time it can go by the wayside.
    Please let me know,
    TNX mad

2. c-mama

c-mama

Hi madmyk,

If you want to start a new club you must do so in the Clubhouse Office forum. Here is a link to that area:
    http://www.glocktalk.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=33

You need 50 people to sign up for the club for one to get started. The Clubhouse Office forum is the only place that you may ask for a club. You may put a link in your sigline to the thread that will redirect others to sign up for your club if you choose.

Every club you see was started by a charter of 50 members. Keep a running total and give out numbers to everyone who signs up. This can then become their club number if they choose. Of course the club member who starts the club gets the number 1. When you finally get 50, contact Patricia, and she will set up the club.

Good luck!