Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a set of the pro grips for my 19. I like them. First set I've ever had and they feel good.

Haven't shot with them yet but it seems like they will have to help.

Another reason for the new thread is I wanted to talk about Glocks LoL.

·
Director of civil unrest
10,294 Posts
I've not had good luck with them on any carry gun. Range guns, better. The adhesive gets gooey with body heat and then the grips start to move around and peel off.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I put them on my Gen 2 model 17 back in the early 90s they are still hangin in there. Im gettin a new set for my 42 though. They work great.

·
Just sayin'
4,641 Posts
Removable peel and stick grips are a great way to mod a gun. I had Talon Grips on all my Glock pistols for at least 5 years now. All are in great condition.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1187mg

·
M62/76
12,564 Posts
Interested in trying the new Pro grips. The sandpaper ones pull at my t-shirt or bare skin when I ccw and the rubber still feels slippery to me.

Reactions: 1187mg

·
Registered
I buy and use guns for self protection only.
1,538 Posts
I don't want to sound like a Talon salesman but they are Great! Every Glock I have ever owned received finger groove removal and full stippling but I tried the Talon Grips on my G43 which is my EDC and I have had them on the gun since 2017. Since my retirement I have been going to my LGR every week and I shoot my G43 every time I go and those Grips are just as good now as the day I installed them. No more stippling for me, Talon is the way to go, just follow the instructions and do it right for the best results!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
I was shocked when I seen what I paid for in Talon grips over the years on all of my guns that I have and sold, shocked.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I like Talon grips on my 43, this is the first set I tried and if that work out I may put them on other handguns.

·
HEMIs, guns, and booze
932 Posts
Glad to hear you like them! Waiting on a set of the pro grips for my G43 right now. I have had the rubber ones before, and they are ok, but definitely interested in a more aggressive option.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Not sure if they have changed, but I put a set of the Talon rubber grips on my Sig P365 and the texture is more aggressive than my other Talon rubber grips. Additionally, I put a set of the Pro grips on my G19 gen 3 and love the feel.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I have the new Talon Pros on my 43x. I guess I’ve had them now 3 weeks and carried every day. Shot 400-500 rounds with them. Not a single indication that it’s not holding well. Comfortable against the skin. Can’t speak highly enough of a $20 mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts