Glock Talk banner
3K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  rangerparked 
#1 ·
Thinking about buying talon grips for my 19, any thoughts on them?

#7 ·
The one thing I don't like about Talon Grips is that they all wrap the entire grip - when it really isn't necessary. I prefer Decal Grip because you can apply as little or as much of the application as you like. Personally, I only apply the Decal Grip to just each side and I'm good.

#13 ·
I bought them for my g23.3 and installed them last weekend. I will be ordering them for my Shield very soon. It made a huge difference in my being able to keep a secure grip here. Florida in August is a hot mess! The heat and humidity make it difficult to shoot more than a few rounds without shifting my grip. The talon grips totally fixed that. I was able to shoot every stage at my IDPA match without having to fix my grip. I love Talon.

#17 ·
The latter are more like sandpaper, which rubs on your squishy bits if you are soft and supple like me and carry under a t-shirt. I prefer the rubber, and stick them on most of my guns. If you find a gun that Talon does not service, you can buy a sheet of the material and cut your own - though the grip will end up looking more like a mummy than a professional job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.