Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the new sights on and since I have a few errands around town today I thought I'd see how the 38 carries. I have a Muddy River OWB leather holster that fits the 38 perfectly. Typical dress for me this time of year is shorts and tee shirt so we'll see how everything conceals with the OWB. FWIW, I do not feel undergunned with ONLY 8 rounds of GAP on me.

·
NRA Life Member
6,327 Posts
Very nice. I carry OWB every day with nothing but a t-shirt as cover. You will see that most people don't give you a second look, even if you have a slight bump or outline under your shirt.

Reactions: buster55 and tuica

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup.... I normally carry a 33 or 43 IWB, but the OWB with the bigger gun feels pretty darn good and prints very little. I think I've just drastically expanded my carry options.

·
Kydex Crafter
6,813 Posts
Love my G39. I use a G38 mag with an Xgrip sleeve...9 rds in a sweet little package!!!! Oh....carry a spare G37 mag or two...

Reactions: KiloBravo

·
Registered
534 Posts
Finally got the new sights on and since I have a few errands around town today I thought I'd see how the 38 carries. I have a Muddy River OWB leather holster that fits the 38 perfectly. Typical dress for me this time of year is shorts and tee shirt so we'll see how everything conceals with the OWB. FWIW, I do not feel undergunned with ONLY 8 rounds of GAP on me.
I have the same holster for my 30s. Not fantastic form fitting craziness but not $150 either. And a Kydex one also.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the same holster for my 30s. Not fantastic form fitting craziness but not $150 either. And a Kydex one also.
I like the Muddy Rivers. They're not the fanciest thing, but the leather (water buffalo I believe) doesn't stick to my skin like some of my kydex holsters do in the hot weather. They're also not the greatest if you have to do a lot of quick reholstering, but I rarely need to do that anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts