close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

TacticalAuctions.com an alternative to eBay!

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by TNRonin, Apr 6, 2003.

1. TNRonin

TNRonin Happy g21/g19 /g43 owner! Millennium Member

We have started the site in hopes of giving the gun community an option when dealing with eBay. We allow high cap mags, and other evil items as long as they are legal. We respect your privacy and don't give out your information willingly. I would like to ask for some assistance in getting content and bidding so we can make a go of it. Thanks.

Ya, we are small right now, but you have to start somewhere.

Thanks.www.tacticalauctions.com

2. FloridaG31

FloridaG31 Humble Glocker

That's COOL. I bookmarked it and will be dropping by to check from time to time.

I do have one suggestion, one that would put you far and above any other similar sites: Verify the seller. Verify, verify, verify. Exact full name and address (copy of DL maybe), permanent phone # (copy of phone bill with the unnecessary stuff blacked out), Payments ONLY allowed to be sent to verified street or genuine business address and probably a few more minor ones. If you do this, it will protect the buyers (the important ones), give you a great reputation and soon enough you'll be taking business away from the big boys that don't give a rat's *ss about their customers.

I honestly believe that if you take this aspect of your business seriously, you will definitely be a success. And you should become proud of having a business that cared about its customers. Integrity! What a concept in today's world!

Best of luck in your endeavor! ;c

3. TNRonin

TNRonin Happy g21/g19 /g43 owner! Millennium Member

We do check for duplicate emails, addresses, etc... But I added on more feature for checkin that I really can't discuss.

We feel that we will be able to keep a tight rein on this with good customer service.