Glock Talk banner
841 - 845 of 845 Posts
My one and only, a Mossberg 590A1 SPX I bought off a friend for $320, added all of the aftermarket stuff

There isn't really a 3-gun area around here so all I do with it is skeet-shoot (it's actually not that hard, until they get too far away), and leave it by the bed as the HD-gun.

It's a bit hefty right under 10lb unloaded, but this is the part where I boast about how strong I am and it doesn't bother me at all etc etc.

What forend/pump did you install on it?

Here are my two. Nova Pump Tac and the M2 Tac. I really enjoy both. Nova is still new to me. But the slug switch is great feature. I had a guy offer to trade me the Nova and some cash for his Nighthawk 870. It was a great gun, don't get me wrong. But the combination of the price and the absence of the slug switch swayed me to not do it. I just didn't want to go back to the half pump/refeed mag round/full pump procedure again. Just a week with the Nova and I'm spoiled.

841 - 845 of 845 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.