Glock Talk banner
261 - 280 of 845 Posts
I have to say I&#8217;m extremely jealous of all of you!!! Just some beautiful and deadly guns.. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Great job team.. I&#8217;m actually heading to Big 5 tomorrow to look at a Remington 870 with a 18&#8221; barrel for $376.00 (I&#8217;ve got start some where).. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Thanks again for the inspiration team.. <o:p></o:p>

I recently redid my entire Mossberg. It used to look like this:

but since then I've removed the ATI stock and foregrip, as well as the silly shotgun sling I put on and now it looks like this:

-New Speedfeed 3 stock set
-New GG&G Sling Adapter
-New 50 round bandolier loaded with 25 3" Magnum #2's and 25 2.75" Federal Tactical 00 Buck.
-New Mossberg factory safety kit
-Used Mossberg factory Complete drop in trigger assembly from 590
*soon to have Troy Industries 2 point sling*

Discussion starter · #270 ·
I recently redid my entire Mossberg. It used to look like this:

but since then I've removed the ATI stock and foregrip, as well as the silly shotgun sling I put on and now it looks like this:

-New Speedfeed 3 stock set
-New GG&G Sling Adapter
-New 50 round bandolier loaded with 25 3" Magnum #2's and 25 2.75" Federal Tactical 00 Buck.
-New Mossberg factory safety kit
-Used Mossberg factory Complete drop in trigger assembly from 590
*soon to have Troy Industries 2 point sling*
that looks like a long reach from the pistol grip to the trigger, is it??

Those with side saddle shell carriers should have the base of the shell going down so you pull down and slide into the magazine to reload instead of having to pull up and then move down to reload (extra movements and time).

Just my .02 cents

Those with side saddle shell carriers should have the base of the shell going down so you pull down and slide into the magazine to reload instead of having to pull up and then move down to reload (extra movements and time).

Just my .02 cents
That is partially true. Some people choose to have a shell or two "up" because with pactice, if your gun is dry and you need a quick follow up shot, it can be faster to pull one up and go over the top of the receiver and slap it directly into the ejection port.

261 - 280 of 845 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.