Glock Talk banner
241 - 260 of 845 Posts
My new-to-me Beretta (6+1) 1200FP (2-3/3" or 3")... been wanting 1 of these for a while & stumbled upon a good deal this past weekend at a local gun show of all places...

Simple & lightweight... will probably add a little section of rail for a small quick release light but other then that I’m leaving it alone.

Very nice! You don't see those everyday....:cool:

HERE ARE A FEW OF MINE. could have sworn i posted these up last night but oh well.
benelli supernova desert camo

mossberg 590a1, duracoated combat black on barrel and mag, and combat green on reciever

another one of my 590a1

remington 870 i duracoated magul fde

hell, take her off my hands and ill throw the gun in for free. i dont think you want any part of her lol

shes not even mine anymore, but hell you can still have the gun as long as you take her away. shes my kiddos momma, but shes not around much. would be a huge weight of my shoulders man!!!!

My 870's

Top is an 870P which was my very first gun of any kind.
The middle is a Wingmaster that I rescued after some bubba tried to camo it.
The KISS gun on the bottom stays that way because I swap out the barrels for trap and slugs.

This gun was originally going to be a Sarah Connor 870 clone but I got a deal on a breacher barrel.

241 - 260 of 845 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.