Tacdeck firearms training cards

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by SSOGFPHS, Apr 25, 2016.

1. SSOGFPHS

SSOGFPHS

Tacdeck firearms training cards. Has anyone heard of these guys? I picked up a set at a local gun show in Denver, CO about a month and a half ago and I can't stop raving about them. Good group of guys with real experience in tactical operations and firearms training. I must say that my range days included doing the same ole same ole every time. Now I take these decks of cards with me to the shooting range, shuffle them up, and my training changes every time. I purchased all four of their decks which include handgun, shotgun, Navy Seal, and SWAT rifle. Check them out if you're stumped about how to train on the range. They're basically a firearms training class on decks of cards. Tacdeck.com, and they're also on Facebook.[​IMG]

fnfalman likes this.
  2. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Couple of questions:

a) Do I have to wear black Molle stuff to do the SWAT card training?

b) I don't have a big beard and wife-beaters, will this be a big hamper for my SEAL card training?

3. ronin.45

ronin.45

Not necessarily a good look to join and immediately push a product. You may be 100% above board and just sharing a product you love, but it kind of looks like a promotional post.

4. agtman

agtman 10mm Philosopher

:rofl: :laughing: :laughabove:

Dudenal, now that right there was some funny frickin' schiznitz .... I don't care who you are. :rollsmiley:

5. willie_pete

willie_pete NRA Life Member

Got enough tags on it?