close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

T &T Commercial Postings

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by MooseJaw, Sep 15, 2002.

1. MooseJaw

MooseJaw NRA Lifer CLM

How come this is only under the Practical Tactics Section and NOT on the Main GT page??

Also, the description of the Board, on the Practical Tactics page, conflicts w/ Eric's Message, which is the first thread Posted to the Board..

I'm sure it's a work in progress..

Just trying to help..

Eric.. Hope you're feeling better, eh??

2. MooseJaw

MooseJaw NRA Lifer CLM

Here are two quotes from the Commercial Postings Board..

============================================================

"T&T Commercial Postings
    This is a forum where trainers and companies offering firearms and defense training can post class schedules and info about what they offer."

=============================================================

"Important Note Concerning Commercial Postings (09-13-2002 until 09-20-2002)

Hello. I just wanted to remind those members here representing companies that unsolicited ad posts, inlcuding the posting of class schedules, is not allowed in this forum. If someone posts a question about your company, please feel free to respond, but posting messages about your company and what you have to offer, without someone first asking, is not allowed. Any such posts will be removed and repeat offenders will be not be allowed to participate here in the future.

There have also been a couple of problems lately, with users using more than one user name in a deceitful manner, ot further their company's cause or to attack a competitor. I want everyone to know that this type of behavior will not be tolerated here.

I realize that it is probably in everyone's best interest to have a place where companies can post their class schedules or hawk their wares, so I am going to open a sub-forum to this one, to be used for that purpose. The forum should be open in the next few days. Thanks...Eric"
    ================================================================

The first one says this is a place to post schedules, and the second one says you can't. Then, you say it's gonna be OK.. (I think)..

WHICH IS IT?? please.. This is very confusing..

3. PatrolMom

PatrolMom

I saw the same thing. First it's disruptive, then it's okay. ;g

4. Westicle

Westicle Canadian... Eh

I find you disruptive Pmom, I want to touch you all over ;) ;)

5. DWavs

DWavs Moderator Moderator

Settle down.

6. PatrolMom

PatrolMom

Now wait! I might just take you up on that offer. Peachie thinks you're cute. Hmmmmmm.....I might have to take a trip to Canada and check you out, boy!