close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

T-Shirt artwork

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Napalm561, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Napalm561

Napalm561

I'm in my 3rd week of CLEET in Oklahoma. I am wanting to design (or help) our class Firearms t-shirt. I have a few ideas in my head, but I'm a terrible artist. One of my ideas for the back of the shirt is pretty cliche, I think, but integrates a skull and 2 ar-15's crossed underneath the skull or behind it.
    My 2nd idea is a skull with a sniper scope at its right eye socket.
    I'd like to get the artwork done in black on OD green shirts.

If anyone has any clip art or any site suggestions, or maybe a drawing you have done, I would love some input. I'm not looking to steal any ideas, but suggestions are appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

2. HISEASCOWBOY

HISEASCOWBOY

My class t-shirt didn't have much more than a pic of a gun with the list of the class and their departments on the back. The class logo from firearms week was printed over the class. Our logo was "Get It Out, Get It In, Get It On". Meaning get the magazine out, get it in the gun and get back into the fight. We also had Blue Line patches(actually screen prints) on the sleeves with "To Protect and Serve" under them. Simple and nice.

3. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

The skull with the crosshair in its eye has been done by one of those Kramer tee shirt outfits.

4. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

So........it's a good idea, right?

5. Gangrel

Gangrel

Suuuuure, that's what it meant, we believe you...

We didn't have academy t-shirts. A buddy of mine has made shirts for our shift a couple of times. He just used those online shirt maker deals. If 20ish people order them, its less than 15 bucks a shirt.

6. HISEASCOWBOY

HISEASCOWBOY

Honestly it is what it meant :supergrin:. Of course some have miss stated it as in "Get It Out, Get It Up, Get In" and "Get It Out, Get It Up, Get It On". She was a classmate and had some to drink prior to stating it those ways in front of her parents and several of us at the graduation party.