Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Pasadena Gunshow this morning to have my glock G21 looked at. If had issues with reloads. He worked on it he put in a heavy firing spring and a 3.5 connector. I now shoots the reloads and with a better trigger pull the my factory original G30. I also had an extended slide release put in. He is great and does great work. I strongly recommend him.

·
907 Posts
He is a class act and one of the most knowledgable Glock experts you will ever meet.
I used to shoot the breeze with him when he used to make the gunshow
circuit in our area.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I went yesterday. Bought a dvd from him. He makes Glocks rock.:yourock: Very informing dvd(3 hours)

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
I definitely recommend T.R. Grahams Match grade slide lock.....it is the only aftermarket part I have ever put on a Glock that actually does improve performance.

Jason
How much improvement did you see after installing this part (changes in group size, at what range, etc. ?).

·
Registered Dude
52 Posts
I definitely recommend T.R. Grahams Match grade slide lock as well.. It changed my groupings from 4 inches to about 2.5 inches. I'm not kidding! This (next to my LWD 3.5 connector) has been the greatest upgrade for my G19.

·
I. B. Glockin'...again. :^)
1,735 Posts
I met him at a gun show right after I got my first Glock in '04. He has been my Glock-doc ever since. he is a real good guy and he is THE Glock master.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm struggling with how a slide lock improves group sizes? Can you explain?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Mr. Graham has tweaked both of our Glocks. He is knowledgable and classy. We no longer see him often at the DFW area shows, and that is not to our advantage. He does occasionally make the Market Hall show. When he is there, he draws quite a crowd, as he is well known.

We can recommend him without hesitation.

We trudge on.

·
you son of a
1,394 Posts
Does he sell online or throught anyone else? Or do I have to make an excuse to go to Texas?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
FillYerHands:
Mr. Graham insists on installing any and all parts he sells (at no extra cost). His reasoning is that if he installs it, there is (a) no risk of the part being installed incorrectly or (b) if it happens to be installed incorrectly he knows where the fault lies.

You must trade with him in person.

He is plenty good, however. This might well be a good excuse for a visit to the Republic.

We trudge on.

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
FillYerHands:
Mr. Graham insists on installing any and all parts he sells (at no extra cost). His reasoning is that if he installs it, there is (a) no risk of the part being installed incorrectly or (b) if it happens to be installed incorrectly he knows where the fault lies.

You must trade with him in person.

He is plenty good, however. This might well be a good excuse for a visit to the Republic.

We trudge on.
We contacted Mr. Graham by email and were given a price and an address to which a check could be mailed. Mr. Graham sent us one of his slide lock levers in exchange for $30. As Mr. Graham is in Texas and we are in California, we were obliged to install that part ourselves. :cool:

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
We contacted Mr. Graham by email and were given a price and an address to which a check could be mailed. Mr. Graham sent us one of his slide lock levers in exchange for $30. As Mr. Graham is in Texas and we are in California, we were obliged to install that part ourselves. :cool:

Since you weren't in Texas, I bet you didn't have to pay sales tax either.
At

·
Registered
57 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts