Switching to the G37 for GSSF

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by TrooperDan, Feb 11, 2005.

1. TrooperDan

TrooperDan

Well, for Orlando at least. I'll shoot my G37 in MS, AC and my G36 in Major Sub. Sure do hate leaving that hard to get GAP brass on the range though!:( Like the RO at Jax told me, "At last, REAL holes"! when he saw my target. How many of you have switched from a 9 mm to the G37?

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Yeah, that sounds like an idea, I'll do it!

NOT! ;f Hey I have to have a little fun. ;)

3. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

I dont see it as an advantage so i wont shoot one in a match. As small as the match is you are probably only leaving $2-4 worth of brass there anyway.

4. FotoTomas

FotoTomas Pure Polymer

I have the occasional D zone hit with my 9mm's that would have been C's if a bigger bullet was used. That close. I would also shoot it in a catagory or two just to have the chance to win a drawing gun as well. Don't have one though and the money is not available to get one so I will have to pass. Down the road though I see one in my future. :)

5. don't tread on me

don't tread on me

I switched from 9mm back to 45 acp, my hand fits the model 20/21 Glocks, I can;t see any reason to purchase a 37!

6. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i started with a g37, and g30. as for cost of brass, i hate leaving any of it behind. when i do finf GAP brass ar a show it's usually been real cheap because of the limited demand, same for ebay but as of late the price seems to be going up as demand increses. so far my g37 has won me a g35. i'd rather win the drawing becasue i know i don't soot good enough to win a match, but i have a good time.

7. Rikki

Rikki Pathetic Loser

I shot in a Bullseye match last Wed,using my G37 and 185gr JHP..
    The holes measured out to more of a 38cal! Only after putting a scoring guage on them could you see where the "real" edge of the hole was! It made a BIG difference- Might wanna make sure you're getting ALL.45" out of your holes!