close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Switch ISP & keep GlockTalk profile intact?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Gary F, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Gary F

Gary F

or would i have to start all over with a new glock talk "registration" & identification? i worked hard to scan my lil' pic (i'm forgetting the proper name ...) & i don't want to do it again!
    peace, gary

2. Patricia

Patricia Wild at heart CLM Millennium Member

Gary, ISPs should have nothing to do with your account. You can log on with your user name and password from anywhere. If you change your email address though, be sure to check the new address for an email from GT.

If all else fails, and you do have any problems, contact me via email and I'll help if I can patricia@sidearmor.com. :)

3. DWavs

DWavs Moderator Moderator

That is 100% correct.

David

4. Gary F

Gary F

now i just need to figure out how to salvage my online downloads (i know, i know ... 95% of this e-clutter i'll probably never use ...), so i did send you a email 'Internet Queen' Patricia!
    peace, gary

5. OJ

OJ Deceased Millennium Member

I switched to Juno and it seems to be working out well. I spent most of the past year trying to get AOL to work and not disconnect me and all they did was blame my computer. I complained to one tech support that her advice was just canned stuff and didn't help so she blocked any further Emails from me!! I'm really glad to be rid of AOL!!!

;Q ;f

6. DWavs

DWavs Moderator Moderator

Gary,

May I suggest that you scroll down the main GT page down to Tech Talk and pose your question. There are many there that will be able to help you out.

David

7. Patricia

Patricia Wild at heart CLM Millennium Member

Excellent advice David.

I am living proof that one can be internet savvy without being computer savvy. If you ever really need a laugh, just ask our IT guy (he posts here as CompensateThis) about one of the many times he has had to bail me out of the messes I create computer-wise. ;f