close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Swiss Army Knife Tinker and Casio G-Shock for sale/trade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by The Duck, Jul 6, 2003.

1. The Duck

The Duck

SAK Tinker with see through red handles. been carried a week but never used. A couple light character marks on handles from being in my jeans pocket but that's all.

I'm looking to trade for NIB Photon 3 with red,white or ultraviolet(blacklight) Or make a cash offer.

Casio G-Shock DW-6900. 9 weeks old
    Worn and used but in very good condition. watch face is perfect and there are a few wear marks on the band, nothing major. There is a small mark beside one of the buttons. Would make an excellent watch for someone looking for a watch they don't mind knocking around, they are practicaly bomb proof.

I'm looking to trade for Plain edged Spyderco VG-10 steel endura, Plain edged CRKT M1 or make a cash offer

2. glockman99

glockman99 Millennium Member

Let me know if you have any interest in a like-new SOG PowerLock for your Casio watch.

3. The Duck

The Duck

Dann,
    Do you have any pics of the powerlock?

4. The Duck

The Duck

Dann,
    Thanks ofr the offer but I'm not really interested in Multitools.

If you have a Spyderco your interested in trading maybe we can work something out. Plain edged only please.

5. glockman99

Ok...I DO have a LNIB Spyderco plain-edge FRN Delica that I'll trade for your Casio G-Shock watch. This Delica is the new-style with VG-10 steel and the Boye dent.

...Interested?

6. The Duck

The Duck

Oh why yes I am...mail your way! to your hotmail account

7. glockman99

BEWARE!!!...Dennis Sweetser (aka "The Duck", "TTO", "Waiter4u", "The Commander", "Harpy", etc...) is NOT an honest man. He has burned me for $20 in the past, and I had thought that maybe he had changed his ways, but that is not so. He promised to send the Casio G-Shock watch to me to take a look at for a potential trade, and that was almost 2 weeks ago. I have still not received the watch, eventho he claims that he sent it.:(