close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

SWFA.com?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by NC_G27, Jun 3, 2007.

1. NC_G27

NC_G27

I'm scope shopping for my new deer rifle, and have gotten fed up with the pricing that the box stores like Gander Mtn and Dicks are looking to get. I found SWFA.com and they seem like they've got good prices as well as an excellent selection. I searched here and found a few people mentioning they'd purchased from SWFA, but wanted to check officially. Any problems/questionable business practices or are they good people to deal with?

Thanks!

2. tomkatz

tomkatz

I've only had good transactions with them. They've been around awhile and I've never heard a negative.

3. RangerM9

RangerM9

There are a lot of guys over on Rimfire central that bought scopes from them....never heard a complaint. think they are a commerical sponsor for RFC as well.

4. Wevil

Wevil

I have bought 2 scopes from them with no problems. Would deal with them again.

5. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

Excellent deals, good guy. Buy with confidence.

6. NC_G27

NC_G27

Bought a beautiful Nikon Monarch 3.3-10x44 from SWFA.com after the above recommendations, and would absolutely recommend them.

Had to call them because I needed an order status; website said the purchase was pending for a few days and I wanted to find out why. They'd shipped the scope but the binoculars also on the order were backordered a couple weeks. One quick call to perhaps the nicest customer service person I've spoken to and I was all set.

They even let me add a set of mounts and rings to my existing order, no problems at all.

5 star rating from me!

7. dfowler21

dfowler21 NFA this!

Ill throw another plus one for SWFA. Stand up dealer and Ive never had anything but good transactions with them.