Swedish police hunt serial shooter

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by TBO, Oct 23, 2010.

1. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
  2. Swiper

Swiper

[​IMG]

"The bad news is that the police is after us, the good news is that it is the Swedish police."

On a more serious note, I'm actually surprised that this kind of stuff hasn't happen more often. I see an escalating tension between native Swedes and Muslim immigrants and it's just a matter of time before things will take a turn for the worse.

3. windplex

windplex

Isn't murder illegal in Sweden?

4. snowbird

snowbird

Of course.

But that's kufar law.

An increasing group in society (Sweden in this case, but most western societies these days) hold kufar law more or less in contempt, preferring sharia law. Liberal elites cut these hostile colonists way too much slack. This is known as political correctness, or dhimmitude.

I don't condone murder, but if some native sees foreigners taking over his country, bringing death and destruction with them, and the 'elites' of society doing nothing to stop it, or worse, facilitating their takeover, what can this resistance guy do?

Suggestions? And surrender won't cut it for a true viking descendant.

5. Swiper

Swiper

Sweden is now the country in Europe with the most reported numbers of rapes and sexual assaults. Women are now five times more likely to get sexually assaulted or raped in Sweden than they were in the 1970s.
    [​IMG]

Source: http://stoppavaldtakterna.nu/statistik Sverige 3.html

The epidemic increase of sexual assaults in Sweden could be a motivational factor for a native Swede targeting the immigrant population. I have noticed that that particular problem seems to be most 'dear to their heart' among anti-immigration groups in the country.

6. windplex

windplex

If governments do not uphold the law for all then eventually the people will likely take the law into their own hands out of frustration and their sense of right and wrong. Would be better if the government did the right thing in the first place and prevent it, IMO.