close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Suunto "Observer" Watch with Thermometer, Internal Compass, Barometer and Altimeter

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Teufel-Texan, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Teufel-Texan

Teufel-Texan

Have the following item available for sale or trade. Will accept payment via M.O. or PayPal (+ 3% for PayPal, please). Please Email or P.M. for arrangements. Will ship immediately upon receipt of funds. I will forward you my full Info (email, cell # and verified PayPal acct info) if you message me to purchase this item. Shipping included - insurance additional if you request it.

Suunto "Observer" Watch with Thermometer, Internal Compass, Barometer and Altimeter. Suunto Observer Website
    Watch is used, I wore it for about 6 months in Iraq. Crystal is flawless (no visible scratches) - stainless case has wear and scratches (as seen in pic) - elastomer band has no cracks or visible wear. Instruction manual included. Only selling because I recently got a 5.11 HRT watch as a gift, and I now wear it and use my GPS or Kestrel for baro pressure.

Asking $200 (Retails $299)

[​IMG]

As far as trades (partial with cash to me or you depending on item) - I am seeking:

HS Detachable Mag setup for Rem 700 SA (LTR).
    Accushot BT04
    TIS Sling (Prefer OD, but not a deal breaker)
    M4 suitable optics (EOtech, ACOG, Aimpoint, Leup CQB)
    MilDot Master
    15/65 in/lb Torque wrenches
    Let me know what you have to trade if you are interested in any of these items.