·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
False Flag October Surprise intended to get out the democrat vote.
That's where I'm leaning, just like the blacks churches painted with racist comments then you find out it was a dem all along.

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
I do think they’re credible either. Some Dems are beginning to panic. Early voting numbers are not going their way in many areas. If they lag behind in early voting their blue wave won’t be a ripple in a mill pond. Already accusations in a county next to me by savages claiming the voting machines were trying to switch their plantation vote to GOP votes...

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why would anyone right of those two has beens do that? So believable.
I agree it makes no sense, but nutjobs rarely do.

I can't imagine any normal conservative that DOESN'T want Hillary to run in 2020.

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is just a Dem operative mailing devices that were never designed to go off anyway... Notice how they were all easily detected - because they probably had the tracking numbers. :laughabove:

Secret Service
just released an image of what the Postal service found -

·
NRA Member
1,198 Posts
Absolutely. If anyone really wanted to get rid of them, they would just send plane tickets to Chicago and hotel reservations on the south side for a week.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Funny, they never go off and nobody ever gets hurt. A lot of trouble to go to, for nothing

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
I won’t totally discount the lunatic fringe on both sides of the aisle, but I find it kind of convenient that all of a sudden we have SNC fanboys getting threats and suspicious packages.

How sad that we have gotten cynical enough to even have this as a viable option.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts