close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

SureFires On-Line? Any Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by AndyS, Nov 30, 2003.

1. AndyS

AndyS

Happy Holidays,

I'm looking to purchase a SureFire flashlight on-line. Any suggestions?

Cheers ;c

Andy

2. DaveD

DaveD Ex-Mod Moderator Millennium Member

3. 1911Fool

1911Fool

Knife Art carries them. I never priced them so I don't how competative they are.
    http://knifeart.com/
    1911fool

4. Roger C

Roger C

I found great prices at Product Wizard . They also shipped the same day, so I had my new lights in about two days.

5. bobh

bobh

6. FiftyCalAl

FiftyCalAl

7. ray9898

ray9898

Also has free shipping. I got my Surefire g2 for $30 to my door, I have not been able to get within $5 of that price anywhere.

8. c4igrant

c4igrant G&R Tactical

9. jthuang

jthuang On The Jazz

Second LPS Tactical; Wayne actively takes part in LE training classes and is very much in tune with real-life application of his products as well.

10. Short Cut

Short Cut PatrioticMember CLM

Second that, also like www.sableco.net I've found that these two sources have the best prices but sometimes alternate on who's are best on each model.

11. FLGlock30

FLGlock30

I have to say DO NOT go with islandsecuritystore.com They took my order and charged my CC for my e2e that i ordered and 15days later still no light. I had contacted them twice and both time they said "it should be going out in a day or two sir" They will sell you stuff not instock and hold up your funds. www.lagger-pro.com is awsome and Wayne their is great very knowledgable about his products and gives great customer service. He confirmed my order and shipped my light out the same day e2e-ha 77shipped not bad.;)

12. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

I had lagger pro screw up my order as well, they also never called me which could have remedied the situation instantly. What's the point? Any business is going to screw up an order sooner or later.

I've dealt with island security and had no problems, but I always CALL TO SEE IF THE ITEM IS IN STOCK.

You best price will be with G&R or Brightflashlights, already mentioned.

13. FLGlock30

FLGlock30

Strider- I have heard a lot more bad things about islandsecurity than www.lagger-pro.com and Yes I DO KNOW YOU SHOULD CALL about checking if it is in stock and I did!! MARNIE said that they had it in stock so they are just plain liars. He also did nothing to make up for HIS mistake, where Wayne at lagger-pro upgraded me to priority shipping at no charge for having to deal with such a crappy company. maybe you work for them ;i

14. MikeyG23

MikeyG23 Millennium Member

Try E-bay. I just bought 2 NIB 6P's for $50.00 / ea shipped.

15. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

I don't work for them. I've seen many people post on the flashlight board that they had a good experience with islandsecurity so I think you just have an ax to grind. It has been a while since I've bought from them or seen any feedback so it's entirely possible their customer service has gone down the toilet. Don't know, don't care. If you look again I recommended G&R tactical and Brightflashlights. No, I don't work for them either.

Wayne "upgrading" you to priority shipping is a joke! They always ship lightweight items priority and call it an upgrade, and some customers are slow enough to buy it.;i Shipping UPS, like it claims on the site, will cost them more unless the item is heavy. So they save themselves money but claim they're doing you a favor.;Q

Laggerpro is good for acc's like surefire holsters and lamps but he's overpriced on everything else.