close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SureFire Z2 Combat Light For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Maiden71, May 14, 2003.

1. Maiden71

Maiden71 Metal Member

Used only briefly and still has original batteries in it. No scratches or nicks. Includes the lanyard and all directions as well as the box. $45 shipped. Price is FIRM. Prefer PayPal.

2. cor-bon135

cor-bon135

ok ok...I'll take it.
    Drop me an email and let me know where to send the PayPal.

3. cor-bon135

cor-bon135

Hey Eric. I just noticed who I replied to. What gives? I thought you sold me the 6p to make room for the z2? Why the quick sale? Of course I'll still take it off your hands.:)

4. Maiden71

Maiden71 Metal Member

Let's just say I like to waste alot of money I guess. I went out and bought a C3 Centurion the other day so now this one must go. Yes I know I have an impulse buy disease, my wife reminds me daily. Who knows I might have a C3 for sale soon. As far as the Z2 goes someone is supposedly already buying it but I haven't heard back from him yet. I've given him until 1:00pm today to have the money in my Paypal account if he wants it. If it's not there it's yours. I'll let you know later today.

5. cor-bon135

cor-bon135

6. Maiden71

Maiden71 Metal Member

SPG and Cor-bon135, The light has been sold. The fellow (who was the first responder) replied back and paid up before the 1:30 deadline. Sorry. Seems like you gotta be really quick to snag these deals. By the way SPG in the future when I sell things and you're interested please respond here instead of a private message as it makes it easier to see who responded first. I like to be totally fair and sale to first come first served. Of course Cor-bon135 has a few bonus points with me as he's bought from me before, which is why he was second in line over you.

7. Ned Ludd

Ned Ludd

Kudos to emann.

Got the light yesterday. Super fast shipping. Light is in perfect condition. Even the box looked new. Great transaction.

-NL