close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Surefire M3 Combat Light

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by crpydy, Feb 27, 2005.

1. crpydy

crpydy BachelorJack

Mint condition Surefire M3 light, with both bulbs, box, u name it. Light checked for function but never used. I've got 2 others so I never needed this one. $175 shipped.

Money order prefered.

Paypal accepted if the buyer adds the 4%.

Picture can be seen at
    www.glocktalk.mypicgallery.com

2. boze2043

boze2043

I ran across a web site that had the M3 for $90.00 and the M3X for $105.00. I would not buy from who ever sold it to you if that is the price you paid.

3. Taipei Personality

Taipei Personality

crpydy - Please forgive me for hijacking your for sale thread, but I have to rant for a minute.

boze2043 - Surefire lists the M3 on their site for $252.00. This can be found at http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/pgrfnbr/367/sesent/00 Surefire does not discount much to dealers, so I would expect all M3s to be close to the same price. The least expensive I was able to find was $224.00 at http://www.dragonflyproducts.com/Me...re_Code=DP&Product_Code=SM5&Category_Code=Sur

Now that I have posted some evidence I challenge you to do the same. It's considered very bad form to put down someone else's for sale listing in a public forum. If you have a question or opinion PM or email him. I for one, feel his price is very good and I would not hesitate to buy it if I were in the market.

No, I'm not a moderator, simply another member who is sick and tired of people posting things on for sale threads that do not add to the posting and only, it seems to me, attempt to put off potential buyers. Please feel free to ignore this rant and continue to alienate people. Rant over.

crpydy - Once again, I apologize for highjacking your thread.

4. CAK

CAK

The SUREFIRE M3 is not the same as the Streamlight M3 or M3X - two completely different things.

$175 is a very good price for the Surefire M3 Combatlight. :)

5. boze2043

boze2043

My bad. I got the two mixed up.

6. crpydy

crpydy BachelorJack

Taipei Personality & CAK, Thank you for your assistance. Other people's kids....

boze2043, Feel free to go back and edit out/ and or delete your incompetance. Burger King is giving out crowns and I think you've earned yours today. Stop by and collect it when you get a chance.

A little FYI for all. Surefire gives a 10% discount to military and law enforcement off of retail. So if $250=Retail-10%=$225. And that is about as low as it gets for anyone.

Anyone one else want to step up with a lower price than I'm sellling. Good luck, and Thanks Gentlemen.

7. boze2043

boze2043

What an attitude. I make a mistake, admit to it and apoligize then get blasted. I guess you told me. How about growing up a little before you join a post for grown men.

8. crpydy

crpydy BachelorJack

They must have been out of crowns......Go figure.

If you're not interested in buying my item do not post in my thread!

9. ghostrider1

ghostrider1

what 2 bulbs are include? The 225 and 125 lumes? If so I will take it.

10. crpydy

crpydy BachelorJack

Yep, both of those. The two included at the factory. 125 and 225. The 225 is ridiculuous...... I haven't used this light. I have almost 2 grand in surfire products and this was just extra.